Tuesday, March 1, 2011

You are my HOPE

I feel so fragile, empty, lonely and sensitive this lately.
Is it because I'm bored?!! I feel bored with my work, relationship, family and social life.
Is it because tired waiting of my 'big dream'. God u know what is my big dream, I feel I'm not gonna reach that dream, because Of my background, my life... I only know that u are an awesome God... Anything possible for u. But honestly God I'm just human,,, I think with my own think (human thought). I really want that my dreams happen soon but yeah I know my plan is not Your plan, How long I have to wait?
My talent, my skill, my creativity those are from u, I am nothing!
so that's why I feel graceful that I have an awesome God in my life.
I put my dreams in your hand I trust and believe in You.
I believe my future It's gonna be a great life I never imagine before and it will
Makes me lift up my face and smile and say Thank You Lord for what all You've done in my life!

Today I will make a video for MIS Division... Let Your Glory fall..and again.. I am nothing without you... I need Your help for finishing this video...
All Your idea and creativity come upon me...
Let everyone feel blessed with this video...

And Lord,,, please take care of my words and emotion...

Love You Lord,

Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment